Ero Grapeliner Series 6000 – perfection in the vineyard
The self-propelled ERO Grapeliner grape harvester is built for optimal driver comfort and careful treatment of your valuable vines.
The ability to control harvesting routines for control of the harvesting head reduces unproductive time, while the load-sensing hydraulic system enables the harvester to operate at low engine speeds, resulting in savings on fuel.
- Spacious, vibration-damped comfort cabin with air-conditioning, radio/CD, air-sprung comfort seat, electronically adjusted heated exterior mirrors and a roomy storage compartment,
- economical, electronically-controlled 6-cylinder Deutz water-cooled engines produce 114 kw/155hp to147kw/200hp,
- twin-Lock (Poclain) drive system improves climbing and increases safety,
- five freely programmable harvesting programs plus a washing program,
- three-stage adjustment of beater amplitude,
- hydraulic adjustment of beater opening from the drivers seat,
- ultrasonic height display with memory function,
- gradient display,
- speed control unit for uniform harvesting speed,
- intuitive 10.4 inc colour touchscreen shows all important parameters in a single screen,
- ergonomic Joystick controls all important functions,
- glass cabin floor provides a clear view of the row,
- grape bin of 3000lt,
- de- stemmer and sorting table,
- road speed of 20/25 or 40 km/h,
- camera system with 2 colour cameras.