FILTEKO GREEN – (Stainless Steel Membrane Filter)
GREEN FILTRATION FOR THE FUTURE
Filtration of the following:
- Settled Juice / Lees
Juice lees from flotation and centrifuge
Lees from sulphorized lees
- Tank Bottoms
Lees from treatments with bentonite, carbon, gelatin…etc.
Waste from cross flow filters
- Filtration of Juice lees and Tank Bottoms in one step. (0.2 micron)
- Membranes manufactured in Stainless Steel (Robust)
- Good Recovery from tank bottoms and juice lees.
- Pay back: Return on Investment (ROI): (+_ 2 years) depending on the size of the system and the volume to be filtered.
- No filtering aids needed
- Reduced product losses (Recovery)
- Low color and structure retention
- No lees stored in the winery
- Minimum supervision.
- Fully Automated. Possibility of working 24/7
- Decrease in Wine oxidation thanks to enclosed system and process.
- Minimum wine losses thanks to inert gas system to recover last product in the filtration loop.
- Washing can be done at high temperatures
- System and process can be operated from PLC or cellphone.
- Less solids or waste downstream to the effluent plant