CarboPlus modules, an innovation in carbon depth treatment, offer double depth, increased carbon weight and increased carbon contact time in comparison to standard carbon lenticular modules. As they’re designed to fit into standard industry housings, they can conveniently replace standard lenticular modules.
- They offer 25% more carbon capacity than standard carbon modules,
- the flow rate may be increased by 25% without affecting the treatment efficiency,
- increased contact time,
- the construction is totally enclosed and they are therefore also suitable for application where hygiene is paramount, or operating conditions may be hazardous,
- the totally enclosed construction of the system is ideal where hygiene is important or the conditions hazardous.
- the need for loose activated carbon powder or granules is eliminated, allowing for more effective carbon use (less kg of carbon required).
Click here to visit Carlson for more information about this product.