Carlson depth-filter sheets and lenticulars
Carlson’s series of depth filter sheets provide for applications where purity and quality are of critical importance. Product solutions range from the removal of course matter through to sterilising filtration. All products are purpose designed for a specific application.
The product range includes:
- XE range of filter sheets – for use in clarifying and sterilising filtration duties,
- EE range of sheets for use where all cellulose fibre sheets are needed,
- W2N support sheet for depth filtration of bulk liquids, such as in beer and lager production, fruit juice manufacture or the processing of gelatine,
- NA range of sheets for a wide variety of applications,
- BK range – for high performance speciality applications,
- Proc 3 sheets which incorporate activated carbon for colour, odour and taste correction and
- Speciality sheets – specifically designed for more demanding applications.
Click here to visit Carlson for more information about this product.